- Information we may collect about you
- 1 We may collect and process the following data about you whether you are a Doctor or User as defined in the Terms of Service
- 2 information that you provide by filling in forms to create an account and/or profile. This includes information you provide at the time of creating your account or at any subsequent point;
- 3 bookings with organisations on our Website;
- 4 if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- 5 we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- 6 details of any videos, comments, posts, social media information or other information you post on the Website;
- 7 device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information); and
- 8 details of your visits to the Website, including but not limited to, the Internet protocol address used to connect your computer to the Internet, traffic data, location data, other communication data and the resources that you access.
We will hold the above information for as long as is necessary in order to provide you with the service on the Website, deal with any specific issues that you may raise or otherwise as is required by law or any relevant regulatory body.
- Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following data about others that you provide us with, including (but not limited to) information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. You represent and warrant to us that you have obtained the express consent from the individuals whose data you provide us with.
- IP Addresses
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical information about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. If you download our mobile application, we may receive information about your location and mobile device.
For detailed information on the cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them see our Policy.
- Where we store your personal information
- Safeguarding personal data
Your passwords are stored on F3’Ing It’s servers in encrypted form. We do not disclose your account details, postal or email addresses to anyone except when legally required to do so.
Sensitive information between your browser and the Website is transferred in encrypted form using Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”). When transmitting sensitive information, you should always make sure that your browser can validate the Website’s certificate.
It is your responsibility to keep your password secure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although F3’Ing It will do its best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website, any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent any unauthorised access.
- How we use your information
We use information held (and information about others) in the following ways:
- 1 to book or contact organisations/ register with locum agencies only if locum registration form is completed;
- 2 to process applications, orders, registration and enquiries;
- 3 send reminders;
- 4 to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- 5 to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- 6 to conduct, monitor and analyse our business or Website operations. We may use the information to monitor and improve our level of service, to improve the content of the Website, to respond to your requests and for our own internal purposes;
- 7 to prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- 8 to protect the rights and safety of our affiliated entities and third parties, as well as our own;
- 9 to monitor compliance with our Terms of Service
- 10 to ensure you receive information relevant to you;
- 11 to ensure the content on the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer or mobile device; and
- 12 to notify you about changes to our service.
- If you are an Employer/ Opportunity provider listed on the Website, we use the information provided for purposes which may include:
- highlighting your services on the Website;
- processing appointments, orders, registration and enquiries;
- enabling users to participate in interactive features of our Website, including access to your application system;
- confirming applications;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to conduct, monitor and analyse our business or Website operations. We may use the information to monitor and improve our level of service, to improve the content of the Website, to respond to your requests and for our own internal purposes;
- to prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- to protect the rights and safety of our affiliated entities and third parties, as well as our own; and
- to monitor compliance with our Terms of Service
- We may disclose your personal information to any partner of F3’Ing It and/or a member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties and such disclosure may include for the following purposes:
- 24when F3’Ing It entrusts a certain sub-contractor and/or partner with the handling of Personal Data in which case F3’Ing It will carefully check and select such subcontractor and partner and will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision and/or review over such sub-contractor and/or partner in order to ensure the security control of the entrusted Personal Data;
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if F3’Ing It or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by F3’Ing It about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of F3’Ing It, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Public Information
Any information you may reveal in a review posting or online discussion is intentionally open to the public and is not in any way private. We recommend that you carefully consider whether to disclose any personal information in any public posting. What you may have written may be viewed and/or collected by third parties and may be used by others in ways we are unable to control or predict.
- Links to third party sites
- Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you by submitting a request in accordance with the Act and is subject to a £20 administrative fee. All such requests should be sent to email@example.com
- Changes to this policy